- Shri Kiren Rijiju, Hon'ble Minister of State for Home Affairs will inaugurate the Security Expo.
- Steering Committee for the Expo being chaired by Ex-Home Secretary. Shri L.C. Goyal, CMD ITPO and Joint Secretary (Police Modernisation), IGP BPR&D and IGP CISF are the members.
- MHA has directed all the States to send the delegation who deals with procurement and preparation of specifications.
- Confirmation of 75 DIG and above rank officers has been received by BPR&D.
- 100 IPS Probationers will visit the Exhibition from NPA, Hyderabad.
- DRDO and ISRO will showcase their latest technology.
- Dedicated DEMO Area and THEME Area will be provided free of cost.
- For free slot during seminar, may contact BPR&D at their website: bprd.nic.in.
- There will be seminars on the following topics:
- User needs for security related equipment and technology
- Ongoing project at National Centre of Excellence in Technology for Internal Security, IIT Mumbai.
- Importance of an effective Interface between Industry and Central/State Police Forces for acquisition of latest technology
- Anti-Drone Solutions, Smart Policing Platform and Tactical Mesh Communication solution
- Metro/Airport Security
- Building Mass Rapid Transport System
- Improvement needed in the procurement system
- There will be four Partner States – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat and Rajasthan. We have requested them to inaugurate the stall through Chief Minister / Home Minister / Home Secretary.