India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO)
Activities & Services
- Managing the extensive trade fair complex, Pragati Maidan in the heart of Delhi
- Organising various trade fairs and exhibitions at its exhibition complex in Pragati Maidan and other centers in India.
- Facilitating the use of Pragati Maidan for holding of trade fairs and exhibitions by other fair organisers both from India and abroad.
- Timely and efficient services to overseas buyers in vendor identification, drawing itineraries, fixing appointments and even accompanying them where required.
- Establishing durable contacts between Indian suppliers and overseas buyers.
- Assisting Indian companies in product development and adaptation to meet buyers' requirements.
- Organising Buyer-Seller Meets and other exclusive India shows with a view to bringing buyers and sellers together.
- Organising India Promotions with Department Stores and Mail Order Houses abroad.
- Participating in overseas trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Arranging product displays for visiting overseas buyers.
- Organising seminars/conferences/workshops on trade-related subjects
- Encouraging small and medium scale units in export promotion efforts.
- Conducting in-house and need-based research on trade and export promotion.
- Enlisting the involvement and support of the State Governments in India for promotion of India's foreign trade.
- Trade information services through electronic accessibility at Business Information Centre.
Site Last Updated :