- DBF 2022: ITPO BDD Circular Branding Sites New Halls 2 to 5.
- DBF 2022: ITPO BDD Circular Branding Sites Old Halls 7 to 12A.
- DBF 2022: Notice for Allotment Letters.
- DBF 2022:Since the Online Booking of the 26th Delhi Book Fair, 2022 and 22nd Stationary Fair / Office Automation Fair, 2022 /Corporate Gift Fair, 2022 has been
closed on 15.12.2022 at 10.00 a.m, any company, desirous of booking the space for the event, is requested to register online and contact Ms. Durgesh Nandni
Batra at Mobile : 9818856611 or email : email@example.com for above events, upto 18.12.2022 only
- DBF 2022: Online Booking for the upcoming 26th Delhi Book Fair, 2022 and 22nd Stationary Fair/Office Automation Fair/Gift Expo 2022 stands extended till
14th December, 2022. 2.00 p.m.
- DBF 2022: Online Space Booking for 26th Delhi Book Fair, 22nd Stationery fair, 6th Office Automation & Corporate Gift Fair, Dec 22 to 26, 2022 will commence
on 01-12-2022 at 11:00 am.
- Fact Sheet 2022
- Terms & Conditions 2022
- Mobilisation Letter 2022
- Electricity Connection Charges 2022
- Company registration is mandatory for booking of space online, prior to opening of booking of space.
- Layouts 2022
India Trade Promotion Organisation will organize the 26th edition of Delhi Book Fair (in Halls 3 and 4) and the 22st Stationery Fair/6th Office Automation and 6th Corporate Gift Fair (in Halls 3 and 4) during 22-26 December, 2022 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. The fair is organized in association with Federation of Indian Publishers. Book Fairs have a great role to play in promoting the reading habit among people of all age groups. Delhi Book Fair is playing a pivotal role in reiterating the might of the pen and the printed world and has come to be recognized as the biggest book bonanza keenly awaited by students, teachers, scholars, authors, intellectuals, librarians and book lovers. Apart from promoting literacy and reading habit, especially among children and youth, the fair presents a vast panorama of Indian books on a wide range of subject. The fair provides a unique platform for business to business transactions, establishing new contacts, entering into co-publishing arrangements, translation and copy right arrangements, reprinting of old and rare books, apart from providing retailing opportunities as a multitude of visitors to the fair. A number of Conferences and Seminars, buyer-seller meets, book releases, book discussions, literary activities for children and meet-the-author will be organized during the Fair. The fair is also complemented by the Stationery/Office Automation and Corporate Gifts Fair held concurrently with its product profile.
ITPO is pleased to invite you to participate in the 26th Delhi Book Fair/22nd Stationery Fair/6th Office Automation Fair and 6th Corporate Gift Fair - 2022
Dates/Duration of the event:
Dec 22-26, 2022
10.00 AM to 6.00 PM