EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR PROVIDING HOTEL ROOMS FOR IISE 2015
Sealed applications are invited for providing Hotel Rooms for the Business Visitors attending India International Security Expo 2015 being organized by ITPO at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi between October 8-11,2015.
The Hotel Operators are welcome to send applications in the format below so as to reach the officer incharge of ITPO on or before 15th July, 2015. The timings for submission of this tender is 3.30 pm on 15th July, 2015 and will be opened at 4.00 pm on the same day. Based on scrutiny of applications/inspection of commercially acceptable applicants Hotel property, ITPO shall award a Hiring Order to the selected Hotels as per the following conditions:
Conditions of the Contract:
- The applicant shall fill the following form and submit to the SM(Security), ITPO, Pragati Maidan on or before 15.07.2015. The application form shall be accompanied by Earnest Money of Rs.10,000/- in the form of a Demand Draft made in favour of â€œIndia Trade Promotion Organisationâ€.
- There are a total of 600 room nights proposed to be hired by ITPO @ not more than Rs.2000/- all inclusive taxes. The number of rooms to be hired by ITPO may vary in case the rates proposed are higher/lower than the rates proposed by the hotels found suitable OR if the hotels accepting the rates are not found suitable/upto the mark by ITPO during inspection before awarding the contract/s.
- The rates accepted by the hotels shall be inclusive of:
- Room rent on single or double occupancy basis.
- One bottle of bottled water per room per day
- Breakfast on buffet basis (as per the menu given below).
- All taxes/levies as applicable.
4. The Hotels accepting the proposed rate by ITPO i.e. less than Rs.2000/- per room per night or those offering rates below the proposed rates shall be given preference over other applicants. In case the rate proposed by the applicant is higher than the rates proposed by ITPO, the same may be proposed by the applicant and ITPO may consider the application in case the required number of rooms cannot be found by ITPO at the proposed rates.