Since its inception in 1995, Tex-Styles India Fair has emerged as an ideal forum for presenting the multi-faceted splendor of the Indian textile industry and established itself as the leading fair of its kind in South East Asia.
- The most comprehensive coverage of the Indian textile industry with the best companies in each field such as cotton, silk, wool, synthetics, powerloom, jute, blended and other fibres.
- The only textile show in the India which provides buyers a one-stop platform for purchase of every conceivable textile products produced by India i.e. furnishings, selected floor coverings, fabrics, garments, accessories etc.
- Products displayed are specially adapted for overseas markets and cater to the forthcoming Spring-Summer and Autumn-Winter seasons. The range, quality and diversity of products exhibited are rarely seen elsewhere under one roof.
- Assist buyers in selecting the most appropriate products. Special pavilions and facilities like Theme Pavilion, Fabric Folio Pavilion depicting the collection of swatches from all sectors of the Indian textile industry including participating firms and others are set up apart from forecasters depicting designer interpretation of forecasted trends.
- Tex-Styles India is a trade event which draws the best of not only participants from India, but also the best of buyers.